Aerobics Classes at Pro-Fitness Plus
CHISEL & CORE - NEW!
H.I.I.T. - NEW!
HIP HOP PARTY - NEW!
ARM CANDY - NEW!
Tone and define your upper body.
MIXXEDFIT - NEW!
Combination of dance fitness and full body toning. All levels welcome. Arm Candy: Tone and define your upper body.
BOOTCAMP - NEW!
Combination of strength, cardio, muscle endurance, and functional movements. Designed for maximum calorie burn in a short amount of time.
with one of the top instructors, Jen Huberty! It's fun and effective, using interval training combining fast and slow rhythms for an effective aerobic workout while at the same time targetting your legs, abs, glutes and arms.
Zumba using lightweight toning sticks. Class targets arms/abs and thighs. A fun way to sculpt your body.
Sculpt and condition your body by using a variety of equipment and exercises to target ALL muscle groups. AN EFFECTIVE WORKOUT FOR ALL LEVELS!
Looking to burn fat? This high intensity/low impact workout will maximize fat burning, while shaping and defining muscles. Routines involve basic step patterns on and off the platform while learning choreography. STEP REEBOK uses Reebok terminology and advanced moves. ALL LEVELS WELCOME!
A low impact work-out designed to create a lean, strong, flexible body. Uses light weights (2 lbs).
ALL LEVELS! GREAT FOR SENIORS!
PILATES PLUS - NEW!
A class for all fitness levels. It's the best of both worlds, a block of core pilates followed by yoga recovery poses. Class will focus on strength, relaxation and muscle definition.
Training is a high intensity interval training class.
This class follows a specific 20 second high intestity -
10 second rest format. ADVANCED LEVELS
NO WEIGHTS-NO JUMPS JUST HARDCORE RESULTS!!! Class combines muscle sculpting and core firming benefits from pilates and the strength and flexibility of yoga. A FAT BURNING low impact work-out ALL LEVELS WELCOME!
class works entire body using wighted bars.
ALL LEVELS ENCOURAGED TO TRY THIS ONE!
- NEW POLICY: Members must bring in your own towel! (gym etiquette)
- To preserve our floor, you must CARRY in aerobic shoes
- Arrive-on time. The warm-up is an important part of your class, and aids in the prevention of injury
- If you must arrive late, please warm-up before entering class
- Proper aerobic sneakers are required to ensure your safety
- Please use lockers to store belongings
- Annual locker rentals are available.
- Children are not allowed in the aerobics room. (Unless participating in class with a signed waiver).
- Food is not allowed in the aerobics room at any time!
- A water bottle (plastic) and towel is recommended.
- Please be aware of your fitness level. There are many classes
to choose from. Inform your instructor of any medical
Conditions you may have.
* Classes that use weights (Body bars, Dumbbells, Etc.) Must be placed on mats.*
Did You Know...?
Most Health Insurances will reimburse you $150 annually
for being a member here at PRO-FITNESS PLUS!
TAKE NOTICE FOR EMERGENCY SITUATIONS (Snow Storms, Loss Of Power):
If Billerica Schools are closed, There will be NO a.m Aerobics Classes or Babysitting. However, Programs for the afternoon will be decided by Management. Please call for information regarding afternoon programs such as Aerobics and Babysitting. Thank You!